Foodrinks srl, whose registered office is in Via Talete 4 - 47122 Forlì (FC) Italy, VAT number IT04390280404 (hereinafter “Data Controller”), as Data Controller informs you pursuant to Art. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree dated 30.6.2003 n°196 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and Art. 13 of the EU Regulation n°2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your personal data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Processing
The Data Controller processes personal data (such as name, surname, business name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details – hereinafter, “personal data” or “data“) that you have communicated on the conclusion of contracts for the Data Controller services.
2. Purposes of the processing
Your personal data is processed without your express consent (Art. 24 letter a), b), c) of the Privacy Code and Art. 6 letter b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- finalise the contracts for the Data Controller services;
- fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from the existing relationships with you;
- fulfil the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for money laundering prevention);
- exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right to legal defence in court.
3. Modalities of the processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out by in compliance with the guidelines indicated in Art. 4 of the Privacy Code and Art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, editing, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes contained in Art. 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller and/or internal processors and/or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (indicatively credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, as external processors.